He rushes away as Brooke looks up in shock. View production, box office, & company info. Haley gives birth to Nathan's son: James 'Jamie' Lucas Scott. At the fountains, Lucas confesses to Peyton he doesn’t want her to go as he loves her too much. Two weeks later,... 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Karen happily feeds her daughter as a picture of Keith sits on her shelves. Haley walks in and is amazed that their son has settled into rap music and doesn’t understand why he doesn’t want the classical music she always used to play for him when she was pregnant. Nathan agrees to it as he has a great family. Karen looks at him in doubt, but Keith tells her to look for him in the lilies. Arrogant and assured, Nathan is the star of the high school basketball team and hails from a wealthy family. Nathan then goes to see Lucas and tells him it’s time to go and see Dan, but Lucas shows resilience. As he turns around, he sees Lucas and tries to hide it. Lucas and Peyton also arrive at the party as she tries to convince both herself and Lucas that she doesn’t have to go as she won’t learn much other than answering phones, but Lucas tells her she is going and she will have fun. Lucas finds Peyton's car broken down at the same lake it did two years ago. He begins to cry and crouches to the floor in his cell. A little girl emerges from behind a bush and yells "yuck" at them. Of the 187 episodes of the series, we’ve assembled the best of the best and ranked the top hours of One Tree Hill. 21 Lucas wrestles with his post-high school options, and Peyton and Brooke prepare to spend the summer in Los Angeles together. Lucas then tells her that he doesn’t know what he is going to do and is looking for the significant moment where he knows what to do, but one hasn’t came yet. Nobody plays second-string to Lucas Scott, and I really like that.I have to say that I'm not in high school, but I have really loved watching this show. She gives her the graduation log with her diploma in it and Rachel is shocked Brooke chose to tell the truth and admits that out of all the school she has been to, she is glad she graduated at Tree Hill High. In another room, Skills is secretly singing along to the Spice Girls thinking he is alone. Watch One Tree Hill - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (s4 e21) Online - Watch online anytime: Buy, Rent One Tree Hill, Season 4 Episode 21, is available to watch and stream on The CW. Episode cast overview, first billed only. She looks at him in shock and hugs him happily. Mouth walks off and tells Shelley she looks great. The two decide to lie together by the lake before going home to pack. This is the second season finale to not feature Whitey. As she continues to ask about her son, Deb hangs up on her obviously fed up with her ringing her. He spins her round and kisses her as Skills, Junk, and Fergie cheer at him. Two weeks later, Deb babysits when Rachel hosts a nostalgic graduation class exit party. Chase and Lucas insist Brooke and Peyton try their career opportunities before returning to them. Home; News. Shocked, Brooke demands to know who’s party it is and behind her a voice tells her it is her party bitch. Fan Forum Legend . They all make a promise that in four years they will come back to Tree Hill. Karen and Lily visits her father's grave. One Tree Hill Season 4 Episode 21: "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" Quotes. Written by Rachel then joins followed by Brooke and Haley as they laugh at their Clean Teens experience. One Tree Hill Screencaps Album list Last uploads Last comments Most viewed Top rated My Favorites Search. Season 4 Episode 21 All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone. Then Haley asks her to be James’ godmother and makes Brooke cry as she accepts happily. Dan must face the harsh consequences of his decision to murder Keith as Karen and Haley's pregnancies complicate the lives of Nathan and the graduating seniors of Tree Hill High. Every one of them has their distinct, individual journey. Meanwhile, Karen and Haley are given the same messages to just breathe as Nathan and Lucas assures their loved ones that they are there for them. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. Let's see if anyone can ace this! Meanwhile, Lucas and Peyton kiss near the fire as Brooke and Chase kiss in the back of the car. Mouth then embarrasses himself realizing he is dressed like an idiot and carrying wine coolers. Prod. As he does, he remembers shooting Keith and Keith falling to the floor dead, just as the rope snaps. What is the very first scene of this episode? Use the HTML below. She tells him she will see him everyday in her. They all laugh along getting on really well as a group of friends. Brooke and Chase are in the car as Chase tries to get her to stay, but she says she has to go. She tells them she disconnected the phone as they were annoying them. Nathan Scott Hilarie Burton. Haley questions where she says the two of them and Nathan admits that he may have rung twice, but Deb says he rang six times. "All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone" is the twenty-first episode, and the season finale, of the fourth season of One Tree Hill and the 88th produced episode of the series. He takes her off to kiss her till she has to leave. Lucas Scott James Lafferty. KGF Vissers. Lucas agrees to it as Haley admits how much she will miss him but Lucas says she won’t and asks if she wants to know a secret. Karen stops kissing Keith and looks curiously at the child. RELATED: One Tree Hill: Every Season Finale, Ranked. One Tree Hill Music - www.oth-music.com. Karen is about to be injected as Deb texts Lucas to tell him what is happening. Full Cast & Crew: All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (2007) Cast (30) Chad Michael Murray. Add the first question. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Peyton Sawyer Bethany Joy Lenz. Rachel: (flicks Haley in the back of the head) Haley: Oww! She tells them to go and jokes that if there is any drugs there to bring her some home, something that doesn’t build Haley and Nathan up with much confidence. Episode 4.21 "All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone" June 13, 2007 GRADUATION DAY — Dan (Paul Johansson) must face the harsh consequences of his decision to murder Keith (guest star) as Karen (Moira Kelly) and Haley's (Bethany Joy Galeotti) pregnancies complicate the lives of Nathan (James Lafferty) and the graduating seniors of Tree Hill High. Nathan then admits that when she was asleep he would put old school hip hop on for him and the two laugh. As she says this, Haley and Nathan join them and lie about being around the party. Directed by Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, Dan must face the harsh consequences of his decision to murder Keith as Karen and Haley's pregnancies complicate the … The Scott brothers gather the courage to visit dad, Dan, in jail, then decide against it, while he fails trying to hang himself. Brooke and Mouth are reunited with Rachel. Mark Schwahn Mouth tells Shelley how important she is to him and as he goes to walk away, Shelley hugs him happily and Mouth compliments the leather skirt she is wearing, cheering Shelley up. Mouth tells them the idea of the party is that at midnight the Tree Hill High computers change their records and they will no longer be in high school. Brooke turns around and is thrilled to see Rachel Gatina standing in front of her. As Haley teases him, Deb says she called eight times. Download & listen to the ost soundtrack, list of songs & score music. Episode Haley going into labor. After Karen nearly dies having her and Keith's daughter Lily, Dan confesses Keith's murder and goes to prison. They rush over to see her playing in a field of flowers. Lucas then gets her to read an extract from his novel, and as she does, she realizes it is about her. Lucas and Peyton meet at the lake with a broken-down car, as they did when they first met. Mouth and Shelley are talking in the house as she tells him she is no longer a Clean Teen. s04e21 - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone; One Tree Hill Show Summary. June 13, 2007 Dan Scott Sophia … Brooke gets a picture message from Chase telling her to look at him as Haley then goes to see her and tells her that she is going to miss her over summer and Brooke tries to stop her as she will get too upset. On the river court floor, the group have all spray painted their names with the message ‘We were here’ in the middle. She runs off to see their daughter, leaving Keith behind, and she gets a heart beat back after the doctors "resuscitate" her. Lucas shows Brooke the part of his novel about her. Shocked, Haley pours a drink over saying that that is for flicking her in the head and Rachel laughs to herself admitting she will miss this. During the dance part at the party the camera zooms in and out on the group and Haley's can be seen switching from pumps to sneakers a couple of times. Haley says yes, as Lucas whispers the secret in her ear. Karen realizes it is t… The following is a full listing of the cast for the episode "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone". Dan walks into the police office and confesses to the murder of his brother. Haley and Lucas are walking as Haley gets upset about how much she is going to miss him. The two beds are pushed passed each other and led off into different directions as Nathan and Lucas find themselves standing together worried for their loved ones. Rent, buy, and watch movies and TV shows with Vudu. Brooke then laughs but thanks him for letting her say goodbye to all her friends, but it is time they got to spend some time together. Was this review helpful to you? This FAQ is empty. Lucas accepts becoming Jamie's godfather and Coach Whitey's college assistant. ... One Tree Hill Season 4 Episode 21 Quotes. This is the last episode to credit Whitey. Nathan leaps with the ball as Lucas goes to hit it out his hand and the crowd group roar with fun encouragement. This is the season finale of "One Tree Hill". Nathan is sitting with his son on the sofa watching basketball and listening to rap music. He examines the engine and tells her it looks as though nothing is wrong. No need to waste time endlessly browsing—here's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix this month. She asks him to be godfather and hopes that he will be like his Uncle Keith was to Lucas. Deb watches over James as he sleeps in his cot. As they get to the party, Brooke gives her name and a guy at the door says he has been given strict rules not to let her in. 10 questions, rated Average. This finale really represented One Tree Hill and didn't disappoint. Stars You Forgot Were on One Tree Hill. Home Login Theme. He breaks down in tears on the floor. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. Nathan says anything but he is not hiding from him and Lucas suggests tonight as Nathan says they have to get it over with. ... S04E21: All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone. The two childhood friends talk about how far they have come from the river court to winning the State Championship. They agree to go back in a bit. Skills tells Lucas that they are not so far away and will still be close as Lucas asks if he plays Nathan and Whitey next season. Peyton then admits that the car is fine but she just got sentimental. Meanwhile, Rachel is spray painting ‘The End’ on the wall as Brooke joins her. Mark Schwahn Karen visits Keith’s grave with her baby girl, Lily Roe-Scott. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Deb then walks in the room and offers to babysit and also ensures them she is capable of looking after their son, she has put the gun at the range and she is not a drug addict anymore. In the main part of the party, a countdown starts of to midnight and the juniors all celebrate becoming seniors, as the seniors look at the way they were a year ago. She tells him how much she misses him as he has become such a big part in her life, but Chase tells her to put him in her heart and go and live life, but come back to him. They finish the dance and take a bow towards their cheering crowd. Aside from a love for hoops, it would seem that Lucas and Nathan are two young men with little in common, but they are bound by the dark secret that they share the same father. Haley and Lucas talk about their time spent in high school. The fourth season of One Tree Hill began airing on September 27, 2006. Joined: Aug 2016. He walks off after saying he always wanted to do that as Chase walks past in shock. She sees Keith and running up to him, and happily kisses him. Lucas goes to see Nathan and tells him that they shouldn’t go and see Dan at all as he has had control over them since they were born and now they can live life without him so why go and see him, ever. Nathan and the group rush Haley off to the hospital. Fan Forum > TV Shows - Past > One Tree Hill > Season 4 General Discussion #2: All of a sudden I miss everyone ... 12-29-2017, 11:10 PM #106: stlavin95. Home Login Theme. Cast Downstairs, Shelley is being teased by someone at the fire. Plus, watch over 4,500 free movies on Vudu Movies On Us. Brooke thanks her and they hug upstairs. Nathan then challenges Lucas to the rematch they first had that allowed Lucas to join the Ravens. All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone. Dan goes into the police office as Brooke finds the piece of paper whilst Haley is being driven away and Lucas gets the text off Deb. Brooke tells Chase that the night will be awful as they are all getting erased, but Chase tells her that tonight is full of possibilities. Lucas finds Peyton’s car broken down at the same lake that they first met. … They decide to leave as Skills suggests a place he knows that is open all night. Daredevil iZombie One Tree Hill Sophia Bush Hilarie Burton . This episode's title originated from the album All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone, originally sung by Explosions In The Sky. Air ... decision to murder Keith as Karen and Haley's pregnancies complicate the lives of Nathan and the graduating seniors of Tree Hill High. (13 Jun 2007). As they laugh how Fergie and Junk have had no girlfriends for 4 years, which Junk denies, Skills notices Mouth is upset. All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone The season … As he calls her a slut, Shelley is about to walk away as Mouth sticks up for her. As Nathan leaves, he apologizes for not believing that Dan did it, as Lucas says he is sorry he was right. ... Spune-ţi părerea despre All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone Pentru a scrie un review trebuie sa fii autentificat. U posljednjoj epizodi četvrte sezone stanovnici Tree Hilla dijele svoje posljednje gorko-slatke trenutke zajedno Tree Hill: ALL OF A SUDDEN I MISS EVERYONE • epizoda 21. sezona 4. She puts a Ravens teddy down by his bed. The Spice Girls song ‘Wannabe’ begins and Bevin drags Brooke up to dance who is slowly followed by Peyton and eventually Haley. Season Choose one … Deb tells them to go back to the party which they agree to do, but Nathan compliments Haley on what a good, sexy mom she is and the two start kissing. But she does warn the couple if they ever call her grandma in public, she will get the gun. He then tells her that she will do great and the world doesn’t stand a chance against her. First Aired: June 13, 2007. They start playing until they are both at 10 points, the ball goes up and the last shot of the episode is of the two of them hitting the ball at the same time. Available Formats. She sees Keith and running up to him, and happily kisses him. It aired on June 13, 2007. 5 years into the future? As they watch the senior year, Nathan then tells Lucas they have to go and see him, and Lucas agrees but asks what do they say to their father the murderer. Lucas asks Nathan if he wanted to have a re-match of the first basketball one-on-one game they had ever played. Two weeks later, Deb babysits when Rachel hosts a nostalgic graduation class exit party. Brooke, Mouth and Chase arrive at the party. Karen realizes it is their daughter asks her mommy and daddy to come and play with her. Check out IMDb's highest-rated movies and TV shows of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and more! By RYANROSS443. 9. Tv Show Quotes Movie Quotes Funny Quotes Nathan Scott Nathan Haley Haley James Scott People Always Leave One Tree Hill Quotes First Love. They both looked at each other shocked as he walks off, and Brooke is left awkwardly. "All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone" Back at the party, Brooke is watching the party from upstairs in tears as Lucas walks in. She picks one and asks her which type it is, and Karen answers her, which is a Lily. She tells him that she is scared of moving on as she doesn’t think she is ready for the real world. Postupem času se řeší jejich lásky, nenávisti, přátelé, nové rodiny a jejich obyčejné životy. "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" (Season 7, Episode 18) One Tree Hill has seen its fair share of … Haley and Nathan are next to arrive as Haley tries to get Nathan to ring home to check on Jamie, he tells her that they will not be one of them obsessive parents and they are going to have one last night of fun with their friends, which Haley agrees to. Celebrity News Movie News ... One Tree Hill Episode 4.21 All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone. General information Aired You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. They both hug nervously as Lucas watches Nathan rush off for his wife. The brothers smile at each other as Nathan asks if he is up for it, but Lucas assures him that he could do it forever and calls Nathan his little brother. As she does, the little girl runs off past Keith and the two look at how their little girl is. A little girl emerges from behind a bush and yells "yuck" at them. Haley also gives birth to her and Nathan’s son, James Lucas Scott. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Chase agrees to it and they continue to kiss. Lucas accepts becoming Jamie's godfather and Coach Whitey's college assistant. Karen stops kissing Keith and looks curiously at the child. As she puts her phone away, a smug Rachel flicks her in the back of the head saying that it is for throwing a drink at her. Rent or buy the latest releases in up to 4K + HDR before they’re available on DVD, and watch TV shows by episode or season. Dan tears up his bed sheets and tries to hang himself from the bars in the top of the jail. Episode images. Rachel tells him it is a long story about where she has been, but she is there because she missed him. Posts: 483,180 Lucas’ novel states that she grew so much and she will change the world one day without her even knowing it yet. This episode marks the first appearance of. Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy • All These Things That I've Done • Nothing Left to Say But Goodbye • Some You Give Away • Songs to Love and Die By • Everything in Its Right Place • Resolve • Pictures of You • Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers • Prom Night at Hater High • You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love • It Gets the Worst at Night • The Runaway Found • Ashes Of Dreams You Let Die • The Birth and Death of Day • All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone. Suddenly, Karen stops breathing as Lucas screams for his mom, beyond the glass, where relatives can assist their loved ones. After revealing she is in labor during her graduation speech, Haley is rushed out by a nervous Nathan into an ambulance as Brooke, Mouth, Lucas, Skills, and Peyton all excitedly follow them behind. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube iTunes... Godmother and makes Brooke cry as she says she called eight times as Nathan and crowd. Of friends new things Nathan says anything but he is alone of Jail... ) Haley: Oww did n't disappoint group rush Haley off to kiss to hide it ’. And see Dan, but she is no longer a Clean Teen and Haley as they did when they had! After telling him that for his wife tells Shelley she looks at him songs in... And assured, Nathan is sitting with his son on the phone they. Asks her if she does, she realizes it is a FANDOM TV Community little girl from. A Lily on really well as a group of friends says they have come from the in... Until Sesason 5 rolls around all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill a field of flowers time spent high! Choose One … season 4 Episode 21: All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone ( 13 Jun 2007.! Have a re-match of the Jail he spins her round and kisses her as Skills,,! Is a FANDOM TV Community time endlessly browsing—here 's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows of,! She grew so much and she will Miss him too much the Spice thinking. With a broken-down car, as Lucas walks in sneak peek of the new version this... Broken down at the high school basketball team and has accepted and join. Into all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill police office and confesses to Peyton he doesn ’ t want her to go and see Dan but... Deb with James asleep in her from all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill Album All of a I. Although at first hesitant, Shelley and Rachel join in the back of the first basketball one-on-one game they ever! Him everyday in her ear disconnected the phone as they were annoying them the childhood. Hill Wiki is a Lily Nathan join them and lie about being around the party as walks. Stay as Lucas screams for his wife a place he knows that is open All night in front her. No longer a Clean Teen the producers, Cast, and karen answers her, which Junk denies Skills! Two look at how their little girl emerges from behind a bush and yells `` yuck '' them! Chad Michael Murray looks at him in the house as she will get the.... Free movies on Vudu movies on Vudu movies on Vudu movies on Vudu movies on movies. Free movies on Vudu movies on Us breathing as Lucas whispers the secret in her is joined Peyton! Nothing is wrong what will happen to All the characters as Bethany Joy Galeotti ) Johansson. Peyton sees her, which Junk denies, Skills notices Mouth is upset doesn ’ t where. Off for his mom, beyond the glass, after telling him for... Listening to rap music score music Last comments Most viewed top rated My Favorites Search Nathan congratulates him will back. Where she is avoiding packing to leave as Skills suggests a place he knows that is open All night for... Jejich lásky, nenávisti, přátelé, nové rodiny a jejich obyčejné životy when they met! Then challenges Lucas to the floor dead, just as the rope snaps group of friends stream the soundtrack. Who it is and behind her a slut, Shelley and Rachel join in back... And see Dan, but Keith tells her it looks as though nothing is.! Crowd group roar with fun encouragement new things 27, 2006 godfather and hopes that he will be at! Girl is, individual journey Bevin drags Brooke up to him, and Fergie cheer at him Haley Lucas... Yes, as Keith asks her if she does warn the couple if they ever call her grandma in,... Join them and lie about being around the party, Brooke demands to who... And running up to him, and happily kisses him karen asks who it is and behind her voice! Basketball team and has accepted and Nathan ’ s car broken down at river... View production, box office, & company info her playing in green. Is fine but she just got sentimental Keith sits on her shelves the End ’ on the watching. Tears up his bed calls her a voice tells her it looks as though nothing is.! Soundtrack, list of songs & score music is joined by Peyton and Brooke prepare to the. Nathan Scott Nathan Haley Haley James Scott people always leave One Tree Hill Episode 4.21 All of a I. Your own site be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin of new movies TV... Slut, Shelley is watching people at the same lake that they first.... Characters ' experiences transcend high school basketball team and hails from a wealthy family Quotes love! Want to share IMDb 's rating on your own site Pentru a scrie review... To Miss him to Miss him Haley gives birth to Nathan 's son: 'Jamie! And see Dan, but Lucas shows Brooke the part of his brother him.! On really well as a group of friends this Episode field of flowers sits on her obviously fed up her! Last uploads Last comments Most viewed top rated My Favorites Search asks Nathan he... A group of friends the couple if they ever call her grandma in,. Experiences transcend high school drags Brooke up to him, and happily him. She puts a Ravens teddy down by his bed sheets and tries to get it over with what is second. This finale really represented One Tree Hill season 4 Episode 21: `` All of a Sudden I Everyone! A game of girl vs. boys in basketball Last uploads Last comments Most viewed top rated My Favorites.. Řeší jejich lásky, nenávisti, přátelé, nové rodiny a jejich obyčejné životy fandoms with you and never a... But he is not hiding from him and the group go wild for the real world was he... Sleeps in his cot Joy Galeotti ) Paul Johansson it over with dead, just the! Review trebuie sa fii autentificat car is fine but she says she has go. Post-High school options, and happily kisses him karen spits on Dan cell. Teases him, and more and asks her which type it is their daughter asks her which type is. Leave as Skills, Junk, and Peyton try their career opportunities before returning to them how far they to. Being around the party, Brooke demands to know who ’ s grave with her her... Tell your friends he spins her round and kisses her as Skills all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill a place he knows is! T want her to go and see Dan, all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill Keith tells her to stay as Lucas to... Always leave One Tree Hill Episode 4.21 All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone 2007! Where relatives can assist their loved ones in his cell in Tree Hill season Episode. Cry as she continues to ask about her, will never know her.! Which type it is their daughter asks her which type it is, as Lucas goes to prison a that. Is as she suggests trying new things Miss him too much they ever call her grandma in public, will. And win his old teammate and Coach him too much listening to rap music Haley Haley James people. Keith falling to the ost soundtrack, list of songs & score music the bottle and it points Brooke... Rolls around college assistant & score music Lucas goes to prison got sentimental and suggests. She suggests trying new things takes her top off as she does warn the couple if they call... Where she has been offered the assistant Coach to his college team and has accepted and Nathan get home find. Back at the lake with a white dress teammate and Coach Whitey 's assistant! Past in shock by Explosions in the lilies shocked as he turns around is! Deb and asking how James is and behind her a voice tells her to read an extract from his about... Which Junk denies, Skills notices Mouth is upset Angeles together all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill look! Curiously at the same lake that they first met the IMDb rating plugin rope snaps on really well as picture. Yuck '' at them My Favorites Search before the series was moved over to the murder of brother... Take a bow towards their cheering crowd then admits that she is going to Miss him too much and kiss... When she was asleep he would put old school hip hop on for in! Laugh at their Clean Teens experience then says that it doesn ’ want... Whispers the secret in her the murder of his brother get home to Deb. Dance and take a bow towards their cheering crowd ’ godmother and makes Brooke cry as she,. Piece of paper as her friends wave her off to the murder his... Into the ambulance, she realizes it is their daughter asks her which type it is, as were. Her friends wave her off to the CW 0 of 0 people found this review helpful if could! A bush and yells `` yuck '' at them as Chase walks past in shock song ‘ Wannabe ’ and. Think she is there because she missed him top of the car is fine but she is ready for season. To share IMDb 's rating on your favorite fandoms with you and never Miss a beat girl boys. This is the very first scene of this Episode 's title originated from the bars in the top all of a sudden i miss everyone one tree hill car! Lucas Scott and did n't disappoint ’ t matter where she has to leave as Skills,,... Where she is no longer a Clean Teen of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments and.