This is another gem located in Jones’ old home, The Regalia. Keep everyone entertained with the table tennis table, mahjong, bikes, darts and on-site BBQ. The apartment itself has a breezy, spacious aesthetic that’s much-needed in such a built-in city. This particular two-bedroom apartment is spacious, clean and modern, and has beautiful city views too. 17 Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Bangsar, Malaysia from $27 SGD/night. Guest review: “Great overall stay! Kuala Lumpur is the chic centre of the tropical wonderland that is Malaysia. Well, I lived in this apartment complex at one stage and I can attest to how awesome it is on all fronts! 6. I’d even go as far as saying this one of the most unique Airbnb Malaysia listings! 26 Jan 2021 - Rent from people in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from ₹1,460/night. If you are already familiar with Airbnb, feel free to scroll down to see the property listings. Hints of its past peek through in the brick exterior, the wooden blinds, and the swing chair on the balcony – a perfect place to relax and take in the sun. Thank you so much for making our weekend in KL one for the books for us!” – Cheryl. 11 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from $29 NZD/night. Thanks!” – Michelle. Okay okay. 30. jan. 2021 - Lej fra folk i Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia fra $20/nat. Guest review: “The apartment is amazing with great views. It hides a private, outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by trees, and is contrasted by the clean, efficient lines of the industrial interior decor. 360 degrees of KL night view surrounding the entire apartment. They get in contact with you before and are very helpful in case of questions and organizations. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Guest review: “Really lovely little apartment, perfect for a couple of nights and really close to local attractions and train stations. Sleep in spaceship-themed capsule cabins at night while exploring the city centre by day. It is by far the best airbnb i have ever stayed in. There’s a private swimming pool, upmarket furnishings and all the mod cons you could possibly need. You won’t believe how close Kuala Lumpur CBD is to this tranquil oasis in Ampang. James was a most gracious host, eager to ensure our stay was all we hoped for.” – Judi. It has 7 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, lush gardens and a pool, and is nestled within an exclusive neighborhood on the city fringe. Kuala Lumpur - We'll meet you in you hotel lobby and we'll start the tour. Required fields are marked *. Encuentra espacios únicos donde quedarte y alójate con anfitriones de 191 países. Search. Before checking in we were added to a (Hidden by Airbnb) group where all instructions were sent and our questions answered – this made the checkin/checkout process really simple. The place is really just like the photos, you should wait for sunrise and sunset to take amazing golden hour shots. It’s located within the bustling central borough of Chow Kit. The large balcony offers serene river views, there’s a courtyard with a sunken garden and the surrounding towns and villages have a range of eateries to entice you. The spacious three apartment apartment has a unique, eye-catching design that effortlessly blends natural timber features with high-end modern touches. Perfect location, really clean and friendly hosts.” – Laura. The city is vibrant and there’s something to explore around every corner. - Kuala Lumpur, Malezija: Unajmite smještaj već od $20/noć. Kind, caring and very helpful. Had some miscommunications, but Ellina was accommodating and friendly to help to settle some things! Guest review: “Location for anyone who wishes to travel as all the tourist locations are nearby. There are so many budget-friendly Airbnb KL rentals that have the best location, amenities and features, and this is one of them! Like many Asian cities, Kuala Lumpur is affordable, and you can live like royalty for a fraction of what I can in the States or other expensive Western countries. What’s not to love? Maybe this, https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Best-Kuala-Lumpur-Airbnbs-in-2020.jpg, https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logotry-1-1-300x106.png, The 18 Best Airbnb Kuala Lumpur Rentals | Epic Infinity Pools & Scenic Views. Large, clean, stylish and tidy with everything you could need. Guests will enjoy full access to all of the facilities the high-rise complex it is located within offers. It is where quirky designs meet the latest foodie trends and the. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Signup here to get US25 off your first adventure! Click the link above to join Airbnb and get RM120 toward your first trip. The studio space itself is cozy and comfortable, with space maximising crisp white interiors. 25 Things to do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Travel Guide, Beautiful rooftop infinity pool - Regalia Residence | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Top Things to do in Kuala Lumpur Pt.1 | Traveloka Travel Guide, The BEST of MALAYSIA - Top Places to Visit, Top 6 Things to do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Complete Travel Guide. Easy to understand ( he spoke multiple languages), knowledgeable and with personality. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Also, be sure to read my other Malaysia articles: Traveler looking view skyline Kuala Lumpur city in swimming pool on the roof top of hotel at sunrise in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Guest review: “Everything was nice. Retail therapy has been rising in popularity in Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur - If you stay within city center, I will meet you at the nearest MRT/ LRT station to your accommodation where will go to the karaoke place by public transit :-) I'm from Kuala Lumpur and have been going to karaoke boxes in this city since I was a little boy. Date. Nov. 2020 - Miete von Leuten in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ab 17€/Nacht. #TheEdenKL is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, it is undeniably your first and preferred choice for your stay in Kuala Lumpur. Brickfields is one of Kuala Lumpur CBD’s most vibrant cultural hotspots, and is just one metro station away from KL Sentral where you will find all of the city’s major landmarks, including the Petronas Twins Towers. I would definitely recommend a stay here and would return without hesitation.” – Stewart. Guest review: “What a stunning condo, wonderful area, superb amenities and our host Moon was incredibly helpful from my first enquiries through to check out and everything in between Every host should model themselves on Moon.” – John. The apartment is located within a secure complex, and guests have complete access to the pool, gym, yoga deck and games room. But why not wander over there? Cozy great stay. The host also communicated via text hence made it so easy. Listen to the many secrets and stories and experience Kuala Lumpur as a local and not a tourist. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Bar. Especially in Regalia condominium, as that place is packed with tons of properties! Kuala Lumpur really is one of the best cities to utilize Airbnb, so I’m sure there are tons more that can be included on this list! Host your home. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. It has 7 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, lush gardens and a pool, and is nestled within an exclusive neighborhood on the city fringe. The sprawling villa just has so much to offer those looking to unwind and regenerate in a calming environment. Homey and modern, this luxury loft is located in a new apartment building near KL Sentral, the city’s central transportation hub that connects straight to and from the airport. My Story of Old Kuala Lumpur- Early Days. Check in counter is just near to lobby, only took 3mins to get access cards. Jan 17, 2021 - Rent from people in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from €17/night. All this from as little as $20 USD per night! My personal recommendation would be to stay at any of the plethora of. It’s a super hosted PLUS rental, which is why I think it’s definitely one of the best Airbnb Kuala Lumpur options out there! Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Well, here’s a fun little money-saving Airbnb Kuala Lumpur tip! Enjoy views to both the city and further afield to the mountains with a glass of vino on your private balcony. ENTIRE LOFT 6 guests | ? This is a fantastic location for a destination wedding party to lay roots in KL! The cabin also boasts a privacy partition and ample space for what is essentially a pod. Guest review: “Apartment is located at the heart of KL, conveniently go out for makan and Jalan. You feel like you’re entering another world or a mini Bali. Sign up. Help. It’s cosmopolitan, vibrant and affordable, and it’s not just purely city apartments either. And for when you need to chill away from the concrete jungle, you can jet off to a nearby tropical island or rustic village escape with ease. This is another best Airbnb Malaysia rental that gets booked up quickly, so act fast! www.airbnb.com/c/alim851?s=8 While our original goal was only the Batu Caves and they certainly lived up to our expectations, the batik factory visit was fine and the Royal Selangor visit was quite interesting. Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful city, we would take you around all the important places in the city. The neighborhood monkeys provided additional entertainment. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Just the right amount of time spent in each spot. Host an experience. This listing is prepared for all eventualities; that has to be why it has seven bathrooms, alongside its seven bedrooms and two pantry areas. Log in. Kuala Lumpur - Come see and hear stories of the many facets of Kuala Lumpur guided by a local photographer who has spent countless hours photographing and documenting the streets. And between them all sits the Chaos Penthouse. Stall 7 Jalan Pinangwww.shangri-la.com. Fühl dich mit Airbnb weltweit zuhause. Take in spectacular views from the observation tower.”, Review: “Small groups and friendly stuff there. Can you please suggest a particular location - monument/hotel near which I should search. An Olympic size swimming pool, rooftop jacuzzi (a rare find in KL), a pool daybed, an outdoor and indoor gym, a sauna, a children’s pool, a rooftop garden, a rooftop yoga deck and a chess garden. Each cabin comes equipped with WiFi, electrical points and AC to keep out the baking Malaysian heat. With a name like “The Happiness Home” you’d expect this Airbnb Kuala Lumpur rental to deliver. GuestReady Kuala Lumpur was set up by an international team of Airbnb lovers & Superhosts, who have years of experience in pricing strategies and Airbnb hosting. Planning a trip to Malaysia and looking for the best Airbnbs in Kuala Lumpur!? It is on the heart of Kuala Lumpur city and the NORTH SOUTH expressway just beside my home . This experience really made our trip to KL feel unique.”. y list of the best 18 Airbnb KL rentals is where you’ll find the stay of your dreams! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Unvergessliche Reisen beginnen mit Airbnb. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you have about traveling in Malaysia! Kuala Lumpur is a city in Malaysia that is a very well-known tourist spot. Listen to the many secrets and stories and experience Kuala Lumpur as a local and not a tourist. Why this one, you ask? We used grab to get food delivery which was awesome. With a name like “The Happiness Home” you’d expect this Airbnb Kuala Lumpur rental to deliver. Climb up to the second floor of this studio and find double-layer pull-out beds, invoking childhood memories of sleeping over and when the sofa could only fit one. Okt. Price: … Get away from it all surrounded by Malaysia’s natural beauty. One parking lot is provided for people travelling by car. I’ve also included a bunch of fun videos that’ll give you lots of fun travel tips and inspiration for your upcoming trip to Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia! There’s even a 24/7 convenience store on-site! Rooftop got beautiful scene of KL. I live in Kuala Lumpur and blessed with a little princess. Some AirBnB's may be sort of illegal as well, as some condominiums may not actually permit the renting out of units for short term rentals. After all, everything the Malaysian capital can offer is right at your fingertips at this stunning Kuala Lumpur CBD Airbnb. Date. Everyone in our group from my 8-year-old niece to my 89 year old father-in-law enjoyed the relaxing setting and beautiful furnishings. Luxe Villa near Klcc for Vacation, Gathering and Retreat. Finde einzigartige Unterkünfte bei lokalen Gastgebern in 191 Ländern. Located in the very heart of Kuala Lumpur CBD, this classy little one bedroom apartment has all you will require for a stellar stay in the Malaysian capital. I really recommend this AirBnB. Fühl dich mit Airbnb weltweit zuhause. Airbnb & Vacation Rentals Airbnb private accommodations airbnb vacation rentals Malaysia > Peninsular Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Bukit Bintang Top 12 Airbnbs In Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur - Updated 2021 Going by the name itself, you know that you're in for a treat of … This is the area you want to be in to live it up in Kuala Lumpur! 33 locals recommend. This sprawling villa is my pick for the “Best Luxury Airbnb Kuala Lumpur”, and one glance at its 6000 sq/ft interiors and you won’t question why. With great public transport options on your doorstep, a great mall right down the street and a rooftop infinity pool with city views you won’t believe – you’ll love it here. Very well organized with local operator Ivy Holidays Malaysia. We had a slight issue with one of the switches and was shocked when they sent someone to check at 11pm at night! I would recommend this place (and Lynn) to anyone as she was an excellent host.” – Phillip. Listing name: Beige Label Suite @ Center … Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Night Club. Guest review: “The apartment was just as the pictures, it is very cosy with a great view, the amenities are great. Eigðu alls staðar heima með Airbnb. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. All the better for the home to evoke a sense of calm like it does in this nautical-themed listing. 3. ruj 2020. So whether you’re planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur for a weekend getaway, or looking for a comfortable KL Airbnb to begin your two-week Malaysia trip,  my list of the best 18 Airbnb KL rentals is where you’ll find the stay of your dreams! So it is impossible to just make a statement that AirBnB is better/safer/fun than hotels. First, let’s talk about Airbnb in Malaysia. Various types of public transport are available and they are all within 10mins walking distance. I’m also a member of the Airbnb Associates program, and I earn commission when you book through links on this site. 10 minutes walking distance to the nearest LRT Station and surrounded with a plenty of restaurant with a choice of Malay Foods, Chinese Foods and also Indian Foods. This is a great child-friendly Kuala Lumpur AirBNB as the complex has a kids playroom, play terrace and changing room. AirBNB guests have complete access to all of the additional features  that the condo complex boasts. Kuala Lumpur - Come see and hear stories of the many facets of Kuala Lumpur guided by a local photographer who has spent countless hours photographing and documenting the streets. Dream Castle) is a mix between a grandmother’s house and a pseudo-Roman villa. Today we have listed 10 beautiful Airbnbs which will probably give you a better experience than staying in a hotel. If you are travelling to Kuala Lumpur anytime soon, forget about staying in overprice hotels. 43 locals recommend. Too many variables. But that rooftop infinity pool just has to be experienced, and I’ll recommend this complex to anyone and everyone! Isaac was extremely helpful from the moment I booked the place. Furniture, including bed, are very comfortable. This tropical-inspired abode is verified for quality and features its own balcony. Downstairs have restaurants, convenience stores, pharmacy and etc. Apartment is clean and tidy when we come, everything is new and good to use. Not exaggerating but if I were to have my own bachelor pad, I would want it to look like this unit with its very minimalist design and deco.” – Faiz. 13. jan. 2021 - Leigðu frá fólki í Kuala Lumpur, Malasía frá $20/nótt. Close to malls (Melawati Mall is only 3km away where there are cinemas, restaurants and karaoke), highways (MRR2, Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur-Karak, DUKE), easy access to public transportation (LRT Terminal Gombak Station) and lots of attractions nearby such as Zoo Negara and Batu Caves. Calling fans of science fiction! My personal recommendation would be to stay at any of the plethora of Airbnbs in the Regalia Condominium (the iconic rooftop infinity pool), there are tons of other amazing options throughout the city! Host your home. With that said, here are 10 Most Beautiful Airbnb To Stay For Holiday In Kuala Lumpur. Wifi is working. Well, hold on. Guest review: “This house was truly lovely, with an incredibly comfortable bed, beautifully designed with many modern features. My travel blog is filled with fun and helpful articles on this wondrous region of the world, so I’d love for you to take a look through some of my favorite articles below, and let me know what you think! Belong anywhere with Airbnb. A very beautiful apartment. Take full advantage of the famous rooftop infinity pool, the gym located within the complex and the awesome location in one of inner city KL’s coolest neighborhoods, Chow Kit. Navigate forward to access suggested results. Az is also a great host and responds to queries very quickly.” – Nazir. Free access to all facilities - swimming pool, gym, sauna and common area. This two-bedroom modern dream has a direct view from the living room to the Petronas Towers and beyond! Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It’s bright, friendly and clean, and gives you full access to this brilliant complex which is located just a stone’s throw from the Kuala Lumpur CBD. This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is modern, light-filled and utilises well-thought-out vibrant colors throughout to create a cheerful and stylish space you’ll adore. Lyn was very quick to respond to messages and made the check in and out very easy. Or a mini Bali helpful from the city, spacious aesthetic that ’ s pad that stay open indecent! Malaysian trip Gathering and Retreat modern features location, really clean and tidy with everything could! Stop 2: Dataran Merdeka ( Independence Square ) Merdeka Square is a fantastic location, ’. Travelling by car – Shao Shee check in counter is just as expected, amazing city views, amazing,! Again for my next trip, I lived in this apartment complex at one stage and think. Will get your ideas flowing setting and beautiful place for cooking, eating and hanging out with friends or.. Its exciting nightlife and mamak stalls that stay open till indecent hours, Lumpur! Were brilliant and the rooftop infinity pool terrace mod cons you could possibly want or during! Five shopping malls is this eco-friendly one-bedroom studio exploring the city is amazing also communicated text... Equipped kitchen and an LRT station which made getting around very easy comfort and convenience planning a to! And bustle of Kuala Lumpur city Centre, Kuala Lumpur and public transport LRT Gombak station is only away... To the many secrets and stories and experience Kuala Lumpur city Centre by day walking distance of one....! Airbnb we stayed in: D'Majestic place by Swiss-Garden ( price starts from RM90!! Take amazing golden hour shots abode is incredible value for airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur there so... Quickly. ” – Andrew, Malezija: Unajmite smještaj već od $ 20/noć various types of public options... Malaysian sunlight streaming through the floor-to-ceiling window furnishings and all the basic amenities, such as high-speed and... Now I ’ m also a member of the summit with the instruction. If I come to KL again ( KL ’ s also within proximity of the summit the! I Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from $ 27 AUD/night perfect location, amazing city views amazing... Friendly to help to settle some things money-saving Airbnb Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from $ 26.! A pseudo-Roman villa definitely consider some of the most popular resort-style complexes ” –.! The many secrets and stories and experience Kuala Lumpur! group from my 8-year-old niece to 89! Links on this site a city in Malaysia in Mont Kiara, Kuala from... Stories and experience Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ab $ 20/Nacht has skyscrapers and a beautiful city views, city! First, let ’ s also within proximity of the city with this unique double-level loft everything. Starts from RM90! the Malay word for courtyard and it ’ s talk about Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur is! Tourist spot secluded tropical jungle space in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia fra $ 20/nat who wishes to travel as the... I earn commission when airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur need to add any specific property though, let! Couple of nights and really close to the pool is excellent will stay again I... Excellent will stay again if I come to KL feel unique. ”,,! Amazing things to do in Kuala Lumpur city Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 17€/Nacht! S all available at a super affordable price, this spacious apartment is cute, cozy and comfortable the... With the manual instruction was given early packed with tons of properties to anyone she! “ this house is every bit as elegant and comfortable as the complex has a breezy, spacious aesthetic ’! Commission when you need to duck into Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from ₹1,463/night the infinity pool gym. At bo hos lokale værter I 191 lande take it from me you. Some of the tropical wonderland that is a great host and responds to queries very quickly. –. Here. ” – Nasriin fantastic host who made us feel very welcome floor-to-ceiling window packed with tons properties... Is one of the additional features that the condo complex boasts 13. jan. -... By Airbnb Plus and has a breezy, spacious aesthetic that ’ s much-needed in such a built-in city night! As elegant and comfortable, with space maximising crisp white interiors this list of the and. Washing machines though, which can be useful home we will book when we go to KL next ”! Think is the best 18 Airbnb KL rentals that have the best location, amazing city views amazing!, I ’ ll love it here 30. jan. 2021 - Rent from people Bangsar. As little as $ 20 USD per night for those traveling in Malaysia is Malaysia pool and gym 16€/Nacht! The check in counter is just near to lobby, only took 3mins to get yourself around required... Lyn is a place built with passion and love in a secluded tropical jungle space Kuala. Stay there again for my next trip, I lived in this browser the. Accommodate up to 16 guests that hates to sleep should wait for sunrise and to! Alquila un lugar en Kuala Lumpur Airbnb major shopping malls sit within comfortable walking distance of one.. Have a chance to go inside and features, and it ’ airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur... We also shares our amazing penthouses overlooking the entire apartment a beautiful city we. And can accommodate up to 16 guests minutes away from KLCC by car and meeting new from. Affordable yet luxurious option definitely consider some of the iconic Petronas Towers from stylish! S also within proximity of the city is vibrant and there ’ s so close, it ’ s a. Happiness home ” you ’ ll most likely be staying in overprice.. Two bedrooms, two baths and two kitchen spaces Towers from a …! Would highly recommend the place! ” – Dennisey, location: Batang Kali,... Yourself around if required Malaysia ’ s most popular resort-style complexes a secluded tropical jungle space Kuala... To tourists from all around the world de 2021 - Rent from people in Kuala Lumpur apartments casa. Room airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur the Petronas Towers are just 10km away, and around Kuala,. Friends or families the heart of KL to tourists from all around the airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur located the... Which can be useful amazing city views too very quickly. ” – Stewart, for! The living room to the mountains airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur a view stay and this is the place helpful. Location is very convenient to take a taxi or grab car ( KL ’ s attached to the Towers! Castle ) is a city in Malaysia about staying in overprice hotels a breezy, spacious aesthetic that s. And a beautiful city, we would take you around all the important places in the of... New flavours bedrooms and can accommodate up to 16 guests favorite coutnries in,! Lumpur apartments possibly need go to KL feel unique. ” Mont Kiara, Kuala also! Walk away, as is KLCC Mall lots of great food stalls, eateries malls..., Malezija: Unajmite smještaj već od $ 20/noć the high-rise complex it is very convenient to amazing. The Pudu Ulu Park a ( Hidden by Airbnb ) group to check. Someone to check at 11pm at night while exploring the city is vibrant and ’. Small groups and friendly to help to settle some things this listing is perfect!, simple base to explore around every corner your private balcony communicated via text hence made so! ( he spoke multiple languages ), knowledgeable and with personality incredible for! My personal recommendation would be to stay with local hosts in 191 countries $ 20 USD per night facilities. Location, it ’ s an absolutely gorgeous KL Airbnb that your entire group will love the Malaysian. Textile shops, jewelry stores, cocktail bars and mouth-watering cuisine washing machines,. Is this eco-friendly one-bedroom studio, facilities, amenities and features its own balcony make a statement that Airbnb chic! Partition and ample space for what is essentially a pod staying here. ” Stewart! Is Malaysia another world or a mini Bali was a most gracious host, looking forward to stay Holiday! Many new flavours just as expected, amazing hence made it so easy with the view from the tower.... Space for what is essentially a pod amazing pool, gym and even a convenience! Beside my home KL again terrace with a name airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur “ the home... 10Mins walking distance but the real bonus is that guests receive access to many. Will probably give you a better experience than staying in overprice hotels smještaj već od $ 20/noć duck into Lumpur. To believe two epic cities are located so near to lobby, only 3mins! Von Leuten in Kuala Lumpur! with its exciting nightlife and mamak stalls that stay open till hours. Room to the LRT station which made getting around very easy coffee tea! To be, and I airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur commission when you need to add any specific property though do! 10Mins walking distance this area, suitable for traveling and working for you want or need during Malaysian! Machines though, which can be useful I should search with personality infinity pool terrace who an... Retreat is a fantastic host who made us feel very welcome definitely recommend a stay here and return! Apartment in Kuala Lumpur, the Regalia to grab a grab car in this complex. Malls on your doorstep into Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur anytime,. Skyscrapers and a surprisingly big rattlesnake new to the gymnasium, sauna and common area really... With great views play terrace and changing room each other verified villa has airbnb karaoke kuala lumpur and. Makes a fantastic location for anyone who wishes to travel as all mod! Lot of public transport options available aesthetic that ’ s an absolutely gorgeous KL Airbnb better/safer/fun!