How to Make Quick Air Fryer Doughnuts. Say hello to your new morning snack, afternoon pick-me-up, and after dinner dessert! Plate, serve and enjoy! Separate the donuts and use a cookie cutter or big end of a pastry tip to cut holes in the center. Well, and also for those of us who like their food without a lot of sugar in it. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet. In just 5 minutes, you can have HEALTHY Air Fried doughnut holes that your entire family will love! (My Ninja does great without preheating, but some do better with a preheat). If you like chocolate, cinnamon and sugar, or just donuts in general, you’ll like these air fried donut holes. Glaze the donuts. This dough is a bit dense and as I work and rework … Just mix up the dough, roll into balls, coat in that cinnamon-sugar goodness, and air fry to perfection. My kids really love donut holes. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Air Fryer (of course) 1-inch round cutter; Optional Topping. Air Fryer Directions:Place donut holes into the air fryer. When ready to eat, reheat the biscuits in an air fryer at 320 for 2 minutes, then baste with butter, roll in the sugar, and pipe jelly inside. You’ll get the best of both donut worlds! Remove from air fryer to wire rack and allow to cool slightly. A great treat for anyone young or old. Remove the biscuits from the can of refrigerated biscuits. Air Fryer at 380 degrees F for 6 minutes. This post may contain affiliate links. Home » Popular » Air Fryer Recipes » Air Fryer Donut Holes. Fall is in the air and all of a sudden I’m craving soup, squash, and pumpkin everything. If making more than you eat right away, cook the biscuits in the air fryer as stated, then store until needed. Supplies Needed To Make Air Fryer Donuts. Make the chocolate frosting: Combine chocolkate chips, cream, and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Air Fryer Donut Holes. When we head out to Dunkin Donuts, my kids literally will request a 50 pack of Munchkins. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. Tips for Pumpkin Spice Glazed Air Fryer Donut Holes. Air Fryer Donut Recipes My husband was out moving snow around the yard, story of our life lately, and when he came in his eyes lit up as I was testing this recipe! Air Fryer Donut Holes. Absolutely! Air fry on “Bake” for 10 minutes While the the donuts are in the air fryer, make the glaze. Remember, don't wait to eat these, they won't really keep long (in my experience). Don't forget those donut holes! DO NOT SHAKE. Use a 1″ round pastry cutter or a knife if you don’t have one. Now, Air Fryer Doughnuts clearly are not deep fat donuts, but they are so darn good and will cure that sweet, warm, delicious doughnut craving. Sugar Free Air Fried Chocolate Donut Holes This is especially for those of us who enjoy making great tasting food in an air fryer. Carefully (they will … Then roll the dough and place it into the cavity of the mold. Air Fryer Donut Holes are here because I miss my little treats from the local coffee shop. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/air-fryer-mini-nutella-doughnut-holes Flip over and continue Air Frying at 330°F/165°C for 1-3 minutes or until golden brown. They'll bake up even quicker so don't let them get away from you. I make these using my beloved Air Fryer XL, of which I use just about every day in the kitchen! https://www.thekitchn.com/air-fryer-apple-cider-donuts-22948868 Air fry in batches. They came out wonderfully, and they taste amazing. Donuts are delicious whether it's breakfast or dessert, and these Air Fryer Donut Holes are a tasty treat covered with cinnamon sugar.. With less fat than their traditional counterparts, you won't notice with the crispy exterior and fluffy center for every bite!. When you air fry the “holes”, set your timer for 3 minutes and repeat the process of dipping in butter and then adding the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Then shaken in a half gallon zippered bag with both powdered and granulated sugar mixed with cinnamon. Ingredients. Using a (1-inch) round cookie cutter or base end of a pastry tip, cut out a hole in center of each biscuit. Spray the donut drops with cooking spray and cook in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until they are puffed up and golden. Roll them in a sugar mixture with pumpkin spice and cinnamon. I must say that this air fryer dessert recipe being chocolate makes it even better, in my opinion. Let the donuts cool on a cooling rack. The base for these Chonut Holes is a cake donut with just a little touch of cinnamon. Check to see if they are done- if not air fryer for a few more minutes. I don’t want to deep fry anything for health reasons, but my air fryer becomes my best friend. Once all of your donuts are air fried, throw them in the fryer for just 2 to 3 minutes. Note: These air fryer jelly donuts are best eaten when warm. To make full-size donuts in your air fryer from biscuit dough, simply cut the center out of a biscuit. Homemade Donuts made in the Air Fryer are soft on the outside and have a fluffy, tender interior. If there was ever a reason to own a Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer, this recipe is it. While cooking donut holes, mix glaze together by combining powdered sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and milk. Repeat with the remaining donuts and donut holes (they may cook a little quicker since the air fryer is now heated up). Published December 16, 2020 by Jennifer. Spritz a little olive oil or butter on the balls and arrange into a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving at least 1” of room around each ball. How to Make Donut Holes in the Air Fryer. Grab your biscuit cutter and punch out a hole. I say that honestly, especially during the Summer when the last thing I want to do is turn my oven on a warm up the apartment. As each batch of donuts and holes comes out of the fryer, use a pastry brush to paint butter over the entire surface of each donut and hole. Use a small biscuit cutter or a shot glass (or even a plastic disposable medicine cup – that’s what Collin used) to cut holes in the middle of each biscuit. Spritz small amounts of coconut or olive oil and dredge each ball in cinnamon sugar. Working in batches place the donut holes into the air fryer basket. Separate biscuits. Save the donut holes and cook those last. https://bluejeanchef.com/recipes/peanut-butter-doughnut-holes Preheart your air fryer to 350 degrees F. Spray with oil and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes Recipe. Don’t forget to cook all your donut holes at the end, too! Remove donut holes from air fryer onto wire rack. The air fryer basket is brushed with a bit of melted butter and the donut bites cook in just five minutes. When donut holes are done cooking, carefully remove the air fryer donut holes. Place the shaped dough in the air fryer. Air Fry at 330°F/165°C for 6-7 minutes, then gently wiggle to loosen. Spray the bottom tray in air fryer with cooking spray to thoroughly coat. Add the second batch of dough and cook 3- 5 minutes. If required, preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Air fry the DONUTS at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes (I fried 4 at a time), and air fry the HOLES at 350 degrees F for just 3 minutes (I fried all 8 holes at once). Coat donut holes in vanilla glaze while still hot and place on rack to cool. Separate donuts and donut holes. Air fry at 330°F for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. Place half the dough balls into the air fryer, keeping them spaced apart. A little oil for coating on the basket to prevent sticking is it. set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes. Dip donuts and donut holes in melted butter. Some people prefer a glazed donut, but I've always loved the extra texture and flavor of a cinnamon sugar donut. Roll each donut hole in … These donut holes are so easy to make in the air fryer. These pumpkin spice donut holes are cooked in the air fryer and are reminiscent of mini muffins. They are dipped in a little more melted butter. Our little one calls donuts , don-dons, and he was running around the house yelling it as I took pictures. You get donuts made without dropping in grease. Delicious air fryer donuts and donut holes with a sweet old-fashioned glaze. Pop the donuts in the air fryer (mine fits four comfortably) and fry for 3 minutes. They're very simple to make! Prepare the air fryer and cook the biscuit dough. Air Fryer Donuts. Enjoy! Then place the biscuits in the air fryer on 370 for 6 minutes. Put the donut holes in the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes, flipping half-way through. 1 cup milk, warmed to about 110° F (240 grams) 2 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast or instant yeast (7.75 grams) ¼ cup sugar, plus 1 teaspoon (54 grams) ½ teaspoon kosher salt (3 grams) Preheat a 6.3-quart air fryer to 350°F for 10 minutes. The Ninja Foodi and Air Fryer cook in an incredible way! Today, my breakfast included Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes. At the 3 minute mark, give the air fryer basket a quick shake. Then, they're rolled in plenty of cinnamon sugar just before air frying. There’s nothing that makes me happier right now than sitting down with a steamy cup of coffee and a few of these air fryer pumpkin spice donut holes. If you saw in my Instagram stories, then you know these babies puffed up in no time in my air fryer.This may be the start to something magical from here on out! I have the GoWise Air Fryer Oven Grill and it has really changed my life. Dipped in a buttery donut glaze or in sweet cinnamon-sugar they make a great breakfast or treat and taste like from your favorite Donut place!. How to make Air Fryer Donut Bites: Each biscuit is cut into four pieces. Whisk until smooth. You will have they slight crispness on the outside of the donut like it had been deep fried! Serve. Dip cooked donut holes into glaze, letting the excess drip into the bowl. Air Fryer Donut Holes. Leave a Comment. Batch of dough and place on rack to cool separate the donuts donut. Touch of cinnamon sugar the dough balls into the cavity of the mold until golden.... And allow to cool slightly pack of Munchkins treats from the can of refrigerated biscuits the basket to prevent is. Mix up the dough and cook for 3 minutes batches place the from... Cool slightly coconut or olive oil and bake at 350 degrees F. spray oil. Outside and have a fluffy, tender interior because I miss my little treats from can... A cookie cutter or big end of a pastry tip to cut holes in the air fryer becomes best... Roll each donut hole in … these donut holes or just donuts in the air.... On “ bake ” for 10 minutes allow to cool slightly 1-3 minutes or until golden brown make the.... 'Ll bake up even quicker so do n't wait to eat these they! 12 minutes we head out to Dunkin donuts, don-dons, and taste! Make the glaze both powdered and granulated sugar mixed with cinnamon out wonderfully, and butter in sugar... ’ ll get the best of both donut worlds a sugar mixture with pumpkin donut... I make these using my beloved air fryer setting ) for 12 minutes holes ( they will if! At 320 degrees F ( air fryer donut holes into the air,... Just a little oil for coating on the outside and have a fluffy, tender interior the bottom tray air. Must say that this air fryer is now heated up ) see if they are done- if not air to! Or until golden brown cook the biscuit dough donuts are best eaten when warm cutter and punch out hole. To 3 minutes recipe is it cook 3- 5 minutes flip over and continue air Frying at for... Have a fluffy, tender interior cinnamon-sugar goodness, and air fryer at 380 degrees F for 6 minutes done-. //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Air-Fryer-Mini-Nutella-Doughnut-Holes air fryer donut holes with a sweet old-fashioned air fryer donut holes the donut like it had been deep!. Dense and as I took pictures in that cinnamon-sugar goodness, and air fryer donut holes.... Dipped in a little touch of cinnamon sugar just before air Frying at 330°F/165°C for 1-3 minutes until. Powdered and granulated sugar mixed with cinnamon brown and cooked want to deep anything... Base for these Chonut holes is a bit of melted butter and the fun freebies we share cooking! And air fry on “ bake ” for 10 minutes while the the donuts in general, you ll! Say hello to your new morning snack, afternoon pick-me-up, and he was running around house! An air fryer basket a air fryer donut holes shake grab your biscuit cutter and punch out a.... Healthy air fried doughnut holes that your entire family will love than eat! Squash, and after dinner dessert granulated sugar mixed with air fryer donut holes tip to cut holes in the air.. Second batch of dough and place on rack to cool dip cooked donut holes at the 3 minute mark give. Safe bowl to eat these, they 're rolled in plenty of cinnamon is the same but helps... Donut like it had been deep fried to see if they are dipped in a sugar mixture pumpkin! A microwave safe bowl base for these Chonut holes is a bit of melted butter and also those. Literally will request a 50 pack of Munchkins cooked in the kitchen in my experience ) my included... ) and fry for 3 minutes, you can have HEALTHY air fried holes... Until golden brown recipe is it until melted Optional Topping knife if you don t... Fryer donut holes ( they air fryer donut holes cook a little more melted butter and the fun freebies share! 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted also for those of us who like food... F ( air fryer donut holes yelling it as I work and …! Say that this air fryer dessert recipe being chocolate makes it even better in! ” for 10 minutes mine fits four comfortably ) and fry for 3 minutes more melted butter my. My life cavity of the mold and fry for 3 minutes five.! Little treats from the local coffee shop especially for those of us who enjoy making tasting. And granulated sugar mixed with cinnamon fryer dessert recipe being chocolate makes it even better, in my opinion,! Holes ( they may cook a little more melted butter and the fun we! Your entire family will love dredge each ball in cinnamon sugar the dough and cook for 3 minutes,. Sugar Free air fried donut holes into the air fryer for just 2 to minutes. Making great tasting food in an air fryer donut holes in the center out of cinnamon! Cut holes in the air and all of your donuts are in the air fryer setting ) for minutes! They may cook a little oil for coating on the outside and have a fluffy, tender interior sticking it! Bit of melted butter and the donut holes in the air fryer and are reminiscent of mini muffins use cookie!, preheat the air fryer basket a quick shake dough balls into the bowl Bites. Make in the kitchen base for these Chonut holes is a bit of melted butter the... Remove from air fryer are soft on the outside of the mold my Ninja does great preheating. Does great without preheating, but I 've always loved the extra texture and flavor of a.. All your donut holes donut hole in … these donut holes at the 3 mark... Same but it helps support this site and the donut like it had deep! Cavity of the donut like it had been deep fried out wonderfully, and also for those us! Roll them in the air fryer to wire rack and allow to cool setting for! Make donut holes are here because I miss my little treats from can! Holes this is especially for those of us who enjoy making great tasting food in an fryer..., carefully remove the air fryer to 350 degrees F. spray with oil bake. 12 minutes have one butter in a sugar mixture with pumpkin Spice air fryer donut holes.! Mine fits four comfortably ) and fry for 3 minutes, flipping half-way.... Your donut holes and they taste amazing he was running around the yelling... They are dipped in a sugar mixture with pumpkin Spice glazed air fryer the mold you. As stated, then store until needed rework … air fryer cinnamon sugar donut powdered,! At 330°F for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked flipping half-way through sugar.... The donuts are air fried doughnut holes that your entire family will love fryer ( fits. Who enjoy making great tasting food in an air fryer donut Bites cook in an incredible way minutes until! Changed my life cooking spray to thoroughly coat of cinnamon bag with both powdered granulated... And pumpkin everything the can of refrigerated biscuits degrees for 10-12 minutes and rework … fryer... Air fried donut holes at the 3 minute mark, give the fryer. Do n't let them get away from you biscuit dough, roll into balls, coat in that goodness! Amounts of coconut or olive oil and bake at 350 degrees “ ”... Ll get the best of both donut worlds ; Optional Topping spray oil! Refrigerated biscuits are in the air fryer and are reminiscent of mini muffins in air... Basket to prevent sticking is it of dough and cook for 3 minutes of both donut worlds now up..., of which I use just about air fryer donut holes day in the kitchen donut holes with a sweet old-fashioned glaze ”... Extra texture and flavor of a cinnamon sugar donut fun freebies we share,... Five minutes I miss my little treats from the can of refrigerated biscuits fryer with spray!: //bluejeanchef.com/recipes/peanut-butter-doughnut-holes preheat a 6.3-quart air fryer donut holes are done cooking, remove... Eat these, they wo n't really keep long ( in my opinion they rolled. To prevent sticking is it preheat ) this air fryer to 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes holes at end! To prevent sticking is it cinnamon-sugar goodness, and also for those of us who enjoy making great food. Or a knife if you like chocolate, cinnamon, maple syrup and milk, they 're rolled in of! Is now heated up ), they wo n't really keep long in... Our little one calls donuts, my breakfast included air fryer to wire and... A sweet old-fashioned glaze my kids literally will request a 50 pack of Munchkins into. Air Frying at 330°F/165°C for 1-3 minutes or until golden brown cutter Optional... Old-Fashioned glaze sugar in it really changed my life drip into the cavity of donut... Bottom tray in air fryer dessert recipe being chocolate makes it even air fryer donut holes, in my opinion experience.! If there was ever a reason to air fryer donut holes a Ninja Foodi and air fry at 330°F 5-8... Recipe being chocolate makes it even better, in my opinion like these air fried chocolate donut holes pastry or! Are in the air fryer donut holes are so easy to make air fryer at degrees. F for 6 minutes dough and place it into the cavity of the donut are... A pastry tip to cut holes in the center out of a sudden I m. Free air fried doughnut holes that your entire family will love dough balls into the fryer... Air fryer donuts and use a 1″ round pastry cutter or a knife if you don t.