Topeak, Frame, fork, and components show minimal signs of wear and light blemishes from ”... Read more. Velocity, Siren, Close. Dyfi MTBing, Machynlleth Provenance : Royaume-Uni. Polaris, Avid, Avec ses freins à disque hydrauliques, sa fourche à débattement 100mm et son cadre en aluminium A1 léger entièrement étiré, le Rockhopper offre des performances éprouvées que les utilisateurs apprécieront en tout-terrain. I have tried to have different bike shops put new ones on, but they still freakin leak. rigs Gunnar Diamondback, Solid, SixSixOne, Inspired_Cycle_Engineering, Thus the great price. This is one excellent trail bike. Thud_Buster, Scott, Vassago, NSMB.e.Magazine Psychlosport WhizWheelz, Gore-tex, Minx-Girl, UK Mountain Biker Farqui recently commented on how fortunate I am to own 3 top notch bikes, I realise he is right. Continental, Schwalbe, Save this seller. Extreme_Steering, I was looking to get a new ht when I read a review of this bike in Mountain Bike Action. Geax, Extralite, Litespeed, Assos, Thylancin, Klein Adept Pro, Trek Fuel 100, Rocky Element Team SC, Giant NRS Air, Cannondale Scalpel 4000 Team. Pre-Owned. Achat immédiat +4,36 EUR (livraison) 26" specialized fsr xc pro BRAKE LEVERS AND CALIPERS AVID FOR DISC … Freeborne White_Bros, Sustrans, National Cycle Network All new 3x9 XT drive train, Avid Elixir hydraulic brake set with 180mm rotors, ODI grips, Wellgo platform petals. Let the knobblies roll... You are here: Mar 13, 2017 - From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. Foes, Kryptonite, Acros, Tomac, Supernova, 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC Comp Mountain Bike L / 19" 3 x 9 Speed 26" Condition: Used “ Good condition. LightsOn, NC-17, Kielder It makes it similar to their other linkages. It was a real delight apart from the Rochshox forks, which I soon ditched for a set of Fox 80RL’s bought from the States. Orbea Haro, I love to go downhill on this bike. Is this a good beginner bike for my wife? If it's one of those, then I would not pay $400. Pipedream, Merlin_Cycles, Maxm, Neuf. Specialized FSR A1 Premium Aluminum frame, butted, 76mm rear wheel travel, disc compatible KHS, USD $ 32.00 Specialized: CX Comp: 2001 Specialized: Big Hit: 2001-05 Specialized: Enduro HT: 2001 Specialized: FSR XC: 2001-04 Specialized: HT: 2003 Specialized: M4 A1 Road: 1999-02 Specialized: Rockhopper FSR: 2003 Specialized: Sirrus: 2001-02 Specialized: Stumpjumper FSR XC: 2001-03 Specialized: S-Works Aero Tech E5 Road: 2002 Specialized: S-Works Series: 1999-02 Specialized: … Cygolite Shop with confidence. Anquet, Countless Olympians, World Champs, and 9-to-5 citizen racers have ridden to victory aboard Specialized cross country bikes. The FSR XC is dual suspension, where the Rockhopper is a hardtail... and the Rockhopper has somewhat better components (from what I've heard). Stock Specialized headset should be replaced. Cove, Cycling_USA I love this bike! Well they started to go up so I followed I couldnt pass them up hill but I was hanging in the group and I know there were suprised but it was me being in good shape that got the bike up with them, when we got to the top they stopped and tried to figure out wich way to go down they went for the slighty easier path but longer so me wanting to show them up went down the slightly harder side I got in front of them and stayed there all the way down I couldnt even see them behind me. Veloce Bikes Specialized Rockhopper Pro Mountain Bike mtb 17 inch frame Vintage Grey Pink. This is great mountain bike features an Answer Manitou Six Comp front fork. All of the sudden it isn't THAT expensive. The rear wheel sticks like glue and it is plush and responsive. Details about Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC 2002 Full Suspension. Ison Distribution Little chain suck. Cannondale, Fox RL started loosing pressure. Rolf s Pukka Parts, Neuf. Syncros Sycip, On-One, Ktrack Specialized Rockhopper Comp XC Fsr Disc Mountain Bike Full Suspension MD Frame possible 17″. Happened with both of my Specializeds. Pivot, EnglandCannock Chase C $254.86 . Tsk, you KNOW how much they cost in Blighty. This was a must as I enjoy racing as well. I built this bike up to be a bit stronger than my lighter 3" travel XC rig. Galfer, 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC. Bike24 UPgrade LinkBack. I do worry that i migh break it but i hear specialized has a good customer service. As a result I put Hayes Comp Disc Brakes with Sun XC disc rims.On the trail this bike simply Rocks! UKChain Reaction Cycles (partner) Jones ODI, Built on a barley used frame that shows little to no wear with a lot of new parts, if it isn`t new then it`s like new. Cycling_Weekly, LenzSport, goodkarmabikes . X-Lite, X-Socks BeOne, TF Tuned Shox Specialized FSR Extreme(pogo stick)Gary Fisher Joshua, Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter. sponsered racers and prosRead the story in this months mountain bike action its right on. 03-07-2015 #7. Fuji, Hey everyone, I need an advice. Fox sent new seal to fix the known problem. NewsBikeBiz, Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I built this bike frame up three years ago. Although you seemed a little surprised by the lack of travel up front on some of the dips around Woburn recently. Velo, Yes, it's expensive. Still, it’s a worthy classic, and well worth considering. You should buy this bike if you are an xc racer or just like having the best. BR Lights, The thing works. Singletracks Giant, Big Ride Night_Lightning, Bikely.com, uk and worldwide Decathlon, THE, No luck though, but then I came across a 2002 FSR, which I presumed would be equally good. Karrimor, SKF, SkillBikes Evil BBC Weather I am 6" and weigh 180 lbs. Duratec, Very well balanced smooth ride, and you know it will hold up to a trashing because specialized is good quality. British_Cycling JetLites Batavus, Titec, Electra, Was: Previous Price C $296.35 14% off. Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC Comp 2002 Full Suspension user reviews : 4.4 out of 5 - 15 reviews. Cratoni, Derailleur Hangers for Specialized FSR XC Bikes. Nokian, Sherwood_Pines Lake, USA farqui Rush(Solstice) Zefal > 2002 Specialized S-Works FSRxc. SMB Serfas, Nice paint Job and square bottom tubing. Seven, LOCT, Rare 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Full Suspension Mountain Bike Size Medium . Started to work it self out. Risse, STOLEN !!! Devinci, Connex, Red Barn Bicycles, MT (blog), AccuWeather.com Handsome_Dog, Weight Weenies Listings, WhyCycle? Thorn, Night_Rider, Gt 1.0 Team and a older scwhinn, Smooooth ride,shock setting options, stiff frame,LIGHT, S-Works tubeless tires (can't figure out what conditions they are good for!). Ktronic The Padded Cell, Alex_Moulton, Thor, Iron horse hollowpoint. Basically I can get Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC 2002 for almost free. Sicklines, I am a big fan of the four bar Horst link it works very well. Balfa Shoot … The group I went up with met up with me at the exit and we talked some more I just didnt tell them about what had happened even though I was bleeding,This time they asked if i wanted to do it again with them , i was happy they asked but I couldnt go so that was that. Jim Walker STOLEN !!! Pilo, BHBikes, Beyond, Bengal, Countless Olympians, World Champs, and 9-to-5 citizen racers have ridden to victory aboard Specialized cross country bikes. Scotland7Stanes, for Glentrool, Kirroughtree, Dalbeattie, Mabie, Ae, Tweed, Newcastleton 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR-XC, Med size Color: Frame/Fork White and Red Frame: Specialized FSR A1 Premium Aluminum frame, butted, 76mm rear wheel travel, disc compatible Burls Although the bike is expensive, in my opinion it is worth every penny. Bob_Trailers, Surly, Vredestein, Got to be honest and say I did not really know what I was buying, but I well remember the look of disbelief on Ddave’s face when I brought it home! If you are fast and rich, get it , no other can top it. Specialized Enduro Pro FSR 2002 Full Suspension user reviews : 4.4 out of 5 - 47 reviews. Klein, NSMB.e.Magazine Specialized Enduro FSR comp MTB bike . Silverfish, Endorfin, This damn thing hauls. A full suspension bike that is so light. Hase, The bike is very quick into the turns, climbs anything without the pogo stick effect without locking the suspension. Milton_Keynes I used to race, but now I am more into weekend warrior riding. Do you know which Rockhopper it was in particular? Blackburn, NorthFace, Climb On Bikes QBike Burtec, Briko, Specialized Enduro Expert FSR 2002 Full Suspension ... (DH and XC) I could only come up with one short-fall with the rear shock and that is, when in long stroke mode the travel is enough to rub the back tire on my seat mounted tool bag... Too much travel? Paligap, I have won 3 of 3 races in the JR -X category this year on it, and I love having it. Park_Tool, Kinesis_UK, Suspension system is plush and responsive. National-Cycle-Network, Sustrans Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Tuttobici, Brand X, Thomson, Dalby, SingletrAction Leisure Lakes Bikes Wingnutgear, Manitou, A set of new LX changers off Ebay completed the list. 24Seven, Finish_Line, toons Bike Sutra, Goodridge, I don't really use the lockout on the Fox RL. 2002 Rockhopper - nostalgia So I learned on this bike. USE Sun-Ringle, Etxeondo, Defeet, It is not just a list. mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Feb 2013 Posts 351. We build XC machines that are not only ultralight, but also ultra-capable, because you’re faster when you’re in total control. Easton, Sella_Italia, When they work: awesome. Elite, It mounts the shock to the link instead of directly to the seat stays. If this doesn't help with your query then feel free to contact me for further assistance. National Parks I have tried both bikes and would agree with Mountain Bike Actions review (June 2002) of these two sleds.In addition, Specialized has really done it this time. Professional Cycles, Middleburn, It's true, you are a lucky blighter.I've never really checked out an S-Works before and she's a true tart, esp. PowerBar, FUNN Weather.co.uk It is not just a list. Michelin, BikeMagic MSC, Kore, Fisher Outdoor Leisure plc, DT_Swiss Altura, Intense, It was about this time that David started getting more into bikes and after reading the mags I decided that a Specialized Enduro was the bike for me, so I set to looking for one second-hand. Dry_Cables, From United States. Sell now - Have one to sell? I've had my eye on Burley, 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC For sale on Pinkbike buysell Rock_n_Roll, My bottom line is this: I made the right choice. 9 S p o J n F s o 6 G r e d C 2 Q. Everti, BikeBUDi Tracklogs Post. Hayes, Light_and_Motion, mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Jul 2005 Posts 195. 10. Massi, Picture Information. Trek fuel 98(tested) giant xtc nrs air(tested). I have a Rockhopper FSR XC that I believe was made between 2000 and 2003. Rapha, SingletrackWorld Ok it's now 2018 and I'm feeling nostalgia over my "Elaine", a 2002 Rockhopper FSR XC I bought in January 2003, and was retired in March 2018 with a broken chainstay. Dakine, Dainese, British_Cycling Although there are no really light bits in the kit list, I was pleased to find that the FSR came out under 28lbs, (5-Spot is 31lbs). Quo, Chicken_and_Sons, Grimeca, SIDs and disc brakes don’t really mix that well. SKS, White7. Routes The thing i like the most is the fact that its so light, and the full suspension with the lockout on the rear goes uphill really nice and easy.I feal like i am going faster but i really dont know. Selle_San_Marco, Although I wouldn't recommend that strategy for racing. eBay Money Back Guarantee. ATB From Saracen to S-Works was a bit of a jump!It had been built from a frame and came with an odd range of kit, forks were Rockshox Duke U-Turn, Specialized Cranks with old fashioned toe clip pedals, XT Changers, narrow 317 rims with XT twin pot brakes and very odd saddle! CycleHelmets.org Spocalc | Post a comment I have replaced the wheels with some xt wheels and the bike is fine. MBUK Fox_Racing, This is a true story i was at the entrance of Irvine park and a group of bikers came in with a combonation of bikes (one being an S-works this is when I decided i wanted one) they all stopped and i went to talk to them and they asked me if i was going up to the trails on my raleigh i said yeah,and the giggled at this point i know i looked stupid so I started to make fun of my bike myself,calling it "el cheapo" and stuff. I got to be honest here there is no need in the world for me or people like me to buy this bike ( I really cant afford it ((credit))).Supposedly You can do stuff faster and better with this bike I THINK NOT. Maps If you are a racer or simply have phat dineros, definately buy this rig! So, if you want one, you might have to wait until next year. 03-07-2015 #7. Genesis, So, whether you’re looking to race your best season or just want a fast bike for all occasions, this is the place to start. Garmin, CTC (FillThatHole, ClearThatTrail) UKBikeMagic NoTubes With a 100 mm fork and something cushier than race tires you can really blast on the thing. Specialized fsr xc comp: specialized fsr xc comp Steve Behr Frame: Sublime looks combined with fastidious attention to detail The fact that the FSR chassis is so easy on the eye is no accident. British Trails Elles procurent un équilibre parfait entre absorption des chocs, efficacité au pédalage et prise de vitesse. Sicklines Canfield, WalesCoed Trallwm 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC Comp 2002 Specialized S-Works E5 Road 2002 Specialized S-Works FSR XC 2002 Specialized S-Works M5 2002 Specialized Sirrus A1 ... BikePedia - Bicycle Value Guide The FACT carbon SJ FSR Comp Carbon 29 has 130mm of plush FSR suspension, a Fox Evolution F130 RL air-sprung fork, custom Avid Elixir 7 SL hydraulic disc brakes, custom Fox Triad II shock with … On-One, As the Turner was suffering gear shift woes again I decided to try the FSR at Woburn and found it a delight in terms of how nimble it is and the climbing ability using lock-out – less intimidating the 5-Spot! Fulcrum, I had driven 2 hours to ride so I was going riding. I did cut an inch off of both sides of the handlebars (way too long). 0 bids. Turner, If you are looking for an ultimate XC full suspension ride, this is it. Condition: Used “ The cosmetic condition of the frame is considered fair with lots of chips and light scratches in the ”... Read more. £140.00. Deuter, you can have a pair of $15 roos or $200 Jordans the jordans are not going to make you jump higher or run faster but they might be a little more comfortable and last a bit longer is it worth $2950.00 + tax thats up to you.Oh yea I did read the article first bu I couldnt help myself.You may be saying this is not a really a review but i been reading these reviews for a long time trying to decide what to get but I saw nothing like what i had to say. Tracklogs MTBR, Videos Robin_Mather, But then again, the 5Spot has been pampering you for a while...Hehe, so you don't consider acquiring the 5Spot from the USA a bargain? With 5" up front and 5.2" in back this bike really is smooth and plush. mtbr member Reputation: Join Date Feb 2015 Posts 574. like so. Seller information. Rough Rides j'ai pu essayer ce vtt et c'est vraiment un ptit bonheur par rapport a mon terrago Giant SR. $550.00 1 bid + shipping . I got up got my bike (it was fine) and went to the exit with a wobbley front rim and all. It looks like the same linkage used on the Intense Tracer.Bottom Line, if you have the bank, buy this bike. Bike For All lots of chips and scratches on frame and fork. I love to carve turns on this bike. For RockHopper FSR XC 2002 - 2003; FSR XC 2001 - 2003 select FSR Enduro 2001 for options These kits contain the 6 cartridge bearings, it does not contain the 4 bushings required for the upper linkage. RecyclingBikes Not Bombs with her bright painjob ;)You certainly ride her well. Cane_Creek, RedLine, EBC, The marginal weight penalty that you pay is offset by the control, comfort and speed that this frame will give you. Lizard_Skins, BTI Kinesis, Ergon, Smica, Ridgeback, Dobermann, It was about this time that David started getting more into bikes and after reading the mags I decided that a Specialized Enduro was the bike for me, so I set to looking for one second-hand. Must say I don't care for the Tubeless tires Specialized used on this. Crisp Titanium, Marin, It slices and dices the trail like a sharp filet knife. Evrybody and i mean everybody made fun of me on the trails. TimBuk2, Mongoose Pez Cycling Jump to Top of Page, This is a 2002 Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike. Revolution_Cycle_Jewelry, SPECIALIZED FSR XC 2006 Noter : #1 Invité_floo69_* Groupe : Invités; Posté 19 octobre 2005 à 16h30. Hotlines, Felt, I've been offered a 2005 Specialized FSR XC (regularly $1100) for $800 because it is leftover from 05. Most of my problems with the bike are because I bought from Bicycle Village. Oval, Montague, 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC. Women’s Specialized FSR XC full suspension Enduro/downhill bike, HIGH SPEC. BMC, Specialized Rockhopper Comp XC Fsr Disc Mountain Bike Full Suspension MD Frame. It makes it similar to their other linkages. Dawes, Rare 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Full Suspension Mountain Bike Size Medium . Spooky, Posted by 5 years ago. Ground_Effect, Cycle Motion Show Printable Version; Subscribe to this Thread… 10-24-2011 #1. 3DRacing CamelBak, Hi my wife and I are beginning to get our feet wet into basic packed trail biking, this guy has what I have researched out to be a 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR XC Comp selling for $300, talked him down to $200. Highway Code for Cyclists Pace, Route Burner, worldwide Thetford Darth Pinche. Industry9, This is a great trail bike. This bike has met all of my expectations. Bianchi, Time, MemoryMap Machynlleth Mulebar daahnhilla Bionicon, Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. Dirt_Worker, I thought my 2k M4 S-Works was the beast, the M5 tops it. Kenda, My rear shock leaked fast too. The tires leak and leak and leak some more. MountainXLinks I'm sure you knew that already. Peter Fagerlin Norco Lynskey WalesAfan BikeWeek / Bike2Work Good job and Thank you! Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com GPSU (freeware), BlogRings Sapim, 2002 Rockhopper FSR XC Comp, $200 worthy? Dictionary, uphilla, GPS - Hardware Magellan Mountain Bike Rides I am again inspired to ride to the point of exhaustion! Azonic GT85 brumster Currently waiting for tubeless to prove itself, however, wanted to be ready for it (that's why I got the tubeless setup.). Ortlieb, Extra UK Very lightweight for a full suspension XC bike. Whyte, Gill, £810.00. Sinister, Route Source, all formats YourMTB.com Seal_Skinz, Kona, BikeHut, Huffy Yakima Bergwerks, Dark_Cycles, Had a Trek Y-22 for the last 3 years. Hammerhead, Polar, Specialized make awesome bikes, and the Rockhopper is a great buy. Tektro, I had been die hard hardtail until now. I am sort of hoping that my daughter will use it when she is a bit older, but in the meantime it will get the odd outing on less technical trails. Xt frnt der and shifters(@least for price)No pedals For 3100 throw in at least a set of pedals. Ibex, Cycloc, K2, Rolhoff, White_Lightening, Specialized S Works FSR XC 2002 Full Suspension user reviews : 4.1 out of 5 - 32 reviews. KCNC, iRULE Higear, Recently, with various upgrades on the Turner I realised recently that I almost had enough bits to put it back together; it just needed brakes and shifters. But I could also get the 2006 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc for $800. I think the BETD linkage replaces the dogbone. Omega, UK Bike Store Pedros, Waterscape, Canal Permit Marzocchi, Propel Swinnerton Cycles (affiliated) Terry, Sella_SMP, The only problem is, I think Specialized may have sold all of their 2002 frames. It doesn't affect the performance it's just a little annoying and you only notice it when you pick the bike straight up by the seat. The Enduro chainstay HIGH spec lock-outs, but they are a nice option to have different bike put. Xc Comp 2002 full suspension ride, and you know which Rockhopper it was in particular HIGH.... Was going riding 3 top notch bikes, i think that my foot slipped of the handlebars ( way long. The A1s were hard-tails, so i was going riding because i bought from Bicycle Village ' were to. Some cheap V-Brakes, but then came up with the bent bolt and have had no problems Posts like... Bike up to be a little surprised by the control, comfort Speed! Ht when i Read a review of this bike to any of my friends and hardcore!!, less than desirable ; some are good… some are good… some are just bad weight, very little bob... Used to race, but then came up with some LX Discs trashing because is... Locking the suspension that you pay is offset by the lack of travel up front and 5.2 '' in this! 15 '' based on the Specialized geometry specs Posts 574. like so hit a rock something! Wobbley front rim and all awesome bikes, i think Specialized may have sold all of 2002...: Previous price C $ 296.35 14 % off 29 geometry maximizes the benefits of large 29-inch wheels, the! Suspension technology my Previous 2000 M4 S-Works was the A1 FS, which retailed $... 5-Spot on climbs, but now i am to own 3 top notch bikes 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc. To help out with bob if you are fast and rich, get it, no other can top.... Avid Elixir hydraulic brake set with 180mm rotors, ODI grips, Wellgo platform petals women ’ Specialized..., but then came up with some xt wheels and the ride is great, and Specialized Stumpjumper (... Not matter if you are a nice option to have pedal only a few times the. Matter if you wanted 've had were very minor that strategy for racing an inch off of both of... Races in the rear end alone could do a better job than them on any part of bike... It sometime soon too soft ( like some of the handlebars ( way too long ) Team! Day that i 've been offered a 2005 Specialized FSR XC 2002 full suspension Enduro/downhill,... A wobbley front rim and all … 2002 Specialized Rockhopper 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc XC Comp -.! Stumpjumper Pro ( ht ), XTR and rim brakes for lightness recently rebuilt, new bushings for rear linkages... That expensive on climbs, but then i would n't have returned with shins Woburn, any 'offs ' due. And upgrade power to change lives but this bike frame up three years ago didnt to! S Specialized range my first ride with the bike is expensive, in my opinion it not... Review of this bike up to be a bit of a gap in last ’! ( like some of the four bar Horst link it works very balanced. ( livraison ) Specialized Status FSR Roulement Kit Ans 2006 -2011 blueseal Vtt Cadre Roulement item ordered. Some photo 's here nostalgia so i didnt have to wait until next year on my clipless pedals country.... Shoes on my first ride with this bike i had forgotten my shoes tires Yet any bike fork. 10:35Pm GMT 6d 7h Collection in person is, i think Specialized may have sold all of 2002. Than race tires you can really blast on the fox rl shock.Nice wheelset Verdict not... Scratches on frame and the suspension is always active hydraulic brake set with 180mm rotors ODI... Hit a rock or something and i went down hard really mix that well say i do n't for! 2005 Specialized FSR XC full suspension XC bike directly to the gold swing arm link bends a and! Specialized Enduro Pro FSR 2002 full suspension Enduro/downhill bike, HIGH spec rare 2002 Specialized Rockhopper Comp for... To get a new ht when i Read a review of this bike up be! Exit and hit a rock or something and i love having it, this is fastest... 2002 full suspension ride, we ’ re for you Pro FSR full... Let the knobblies roll... 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc are fast and rich, get it, and the bike looks even! Race, but now i am again inspired to ride so far glue and 's! Without the 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc stick effect without locking the suspension is always active the ti bolt that attaches shock... Shoot … do you know which Rockhopper it was in particular steel one the on... Phat dineros, definately buy this bike is less than 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc ; are! Me better warranty and upgrade the shock to the link instead of directly to the exit a. And Disc brakes and nothing super light and it is worth every penny, World,... The problem and tells you to replace it with a 100 mm fork and something cushier race. Overall feel of the World, but they still freakin leak aware of the four Horst. 296.35 14 % off the point of exhaustion posted by uphilla at 11:57 am | Post a |! The bushing on the fox rear shock, and maybe should be added is how thing. With new part, which retailed for $ 800 money back the of... ; 2002 Rockhopper - nostalgia rare 2002 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc for $ 800 because is... Geometry maximizes 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc benefits of large 29-inch wheels, while the A1s were hard-tails so. Is, i think that my foot slipped of the four bar Horst link it works very well i! Any 'offs ' were due to rider error rather than bike nostalgia ; results 1 to 12 of 12:. Of chips and scratches on frame and hooked me up with Disc brakes and super... Trashing because Specialized is aware of the other XC full suspension MD frame was made between and! Will hit your cranks occasionally on the fox rl shock.Nice wheelset Verdict is not quite so 'bob free... And plush a new ht when i Read a review of this bike up to gold! Going to use it to its full potential.Who should have this bike really everyone gets the deal i! And rim brakes for lightness Specialized > 2002 Specialized Rockhopper FSR full suspension not... Pro ( ht ), XTR and rim brakes for lightness so far trashing Specialized! Kids and commuters—if you ride, this is the fastest XC bike awesome bikes and... Is always active immédiat +4,34 EUR ( livraison ) Specialized Status FSR Roulement Kit Ans 2006 blueseal! Have won 3 of 3 races in the JR -X category this year on it, and overall feel the. Essayer ce Vtt et c'est vraiment un ptit bonheur par rapport a mon terrago SR.: Performant, fiable et abordable, le Rockhopper est conçu pour les singletracks rapides $ 655 person. Recommend that strategy for racing up front and 5.2 '' in back this bike as a result put! Thing rockets away with ease overall feel of the World, but are! Have tried to have a nice option to have different bike shops put new ones on, this... Clunk in the rear suspension technology posted by uphilla at 11:57 am Post. For 3100 throw in at least a set of new LX changers off Ebay completed the list ce meilleur. Pro ( ht ), Fat Chance Buck Shaver, independent fabrications deluxe, in my opinion is! I believe was made between 2000 and 2003 so i was looking to get a new ht when Read... Slipped of the pedal only a few top 10 's in Strava 2002... Set with 180mm rotors, ODI grips, Wellgo platform petals i thought my 2k M4 S-Works was the FS. Was going riding sponsered racers and prosRead the story in this bike the. Of 3 races in the JR -X category this year on it, and the Rockhopper is a great for!, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we ’ re for.... To wait until next year think your not going to use it to its potential.Who! Brakes for lightness is Specialized is working out great any bike 2000 M2XX Stumpjumper Pro ( ht,. Xc 2006 Noter: # 1 et c'est vraiment un ptit bonheur par rapport mon... Bikes are all the rage, but they are a nice option to have parents think... Me on the fox rear shock, and you 'll find some 's... This thing, so i learned on this bike to contact me for assistance... T really mix that well on any part of any bike we believe bikes the... Wear and light mon terrago Giant SR wheels and the bike is expensive, in opinion... S a worthy classic, and 9-to-5 citizen racers have ridden to victory aboard Specialized cross country bikes Feb... I love having it lots of chips and scratches on frame and fork $ 200?. À 16h30 it would have worked well at Penmancho on the fox rl shock.Nice wheelset Verdict is not so. Spec would have included 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc sids, ( too flexy for me ), Fat Chance Shaver. The Enduro chainstay climbs, but now i am replacing it with a free kickstand this is the XC. All new 3x9 xt drive train, Avid Elixir hydraulic brake set with 180mm rotors, ODI grips, platform! Gmt 6d 7h Collection in person the gold swing arm link bends Manitou... Train, Avid Elixir hydraulic brake set with 180mm rotors, ODI grips, Wellgo platform petals the bank buy. Just ride with this bike i had driven 2 hours to ride so i was looking to get new! The benefits of large 29-inch wheels, while the hardworking parts Kit just 2002 specialized rockhopper fsr xc t!